Children's Ministry Events*:
10:45am~"Bible Black Belts Club"
during Children's Church
(PreK3 - 5th grade...
1st Sun. each month,
children will be escorted to
Sanctuary to receive
Communion as a group.
Parents/Family are always
welcome to join their
child(ren) for Communion.
Children may return to the
classroom as a group.
*Please see the Children's tab
on this website for more
Welcome! Please visit our website often to stay up-to-date with news and events at RHUMC.
We would welcome you at our Sunday services:
- 8:30 in the Historic Sanctuary
- 9:30 Church School Classes for all ages
- 10:45 in the Faith Center
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or needs.
The RHUMC Care Team reaches out to others when in need in a variety of ways. One of the ways is through prayer requests sent by email. If you are currently not receiving prayer requests via email and would like to receive them so you, too, can be a part of this prayer ministry from the privacy of your home or business, etc., please send your email address or multiple addresses to:
You may request prayers for yourself or others by sending your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holy Week Events at RHUMC
· Thursday, April 17, Holy Thursday, Seder Meal Service, 7:00 pm, Fellowship Hall.
· Friday, April 18, Good Friday Service, 7:00 pm, Historical Sanctuary.
· Easter Sunday, April 20, 6:30 am Easter Sunrise Service, Prayer Garden (Bring your lawn chairs). Note: Sunrise Service Child Care is by reservation only. Contact Christina Hale to make a reservation.
· Easter Sunday, April 20, 7:30 am Breakfast, Fellowship Hall. Easter falls on April 20, 2014. Following the sunrise service, there will be a continental breakfast served. We are asking people to please bring your favorite Sunday breakfast to share. Also, bring your appetite....both for nourishment and fellowship! Please contact either Michelle Clark or Terry Necessary if you have any questions.
· Easter Sunday, April 20, 8:30 am Worship Service, Historical Sanctuary.
· Easter Sunday, April 20, 9:30 am Sunday School.
· Easter Sunday, April 20, 10:45 am Worship Service, Faith Center.
Come and Enjoy the inspirational Message and Music of Dr. Jay Horton
When: April 27, 2014
Time: 8:30 and 10:45 am
Dr. Horton’s latest book will be available for purchase after each service!
Doctor Jay Horton has been speaking professionally for 35 years to a plethora of organizations: youth, university students, athletes, politicians, physicians, companies, churches, the small business owner, CEO’s of large organizations and civic organizations. He is a versatile player who seeks to touch the needs of people where they are. His belief that “You Are More Than You Think You Are” inspires his audience to start with the individual. He is the go-to expert for organizations who are committed to helping people discover their true potential creating a culture of valued relationships that will take them wherever they want to go.
Jay proclaims that you cannot travel on the outside until you have traveled on the inside. Better productivity happens when you become a better you. Leaders in different forums turn to Jay when they are searching for inspiration, motivation, enthusiasm and productivity. He inspires and motivates individuals to be all they can be thus creating a climate of positive change and transformation which leads to bottom-line results for his clients.
He began his public speaking as a clergy within the church as pastor of some of the largest congregations within the United Methodist Church. He has given leadership for many church-building campaigns with multimillion dollar operating budgets. His vast experience with people and organizations has afforded him the great talent for informing people how to become better leaders, communicators, team players, family members, and better friendships by becoming better people. Until people get their lives together they are not able to get their relationships together. Better people mean achievement of personal goals and business goals. You are more than you think you are is the beginning of a fresh and exciting journey for you and your organization.